Cегодняшние слова: to allude, candour, omen, ultimately numbered, to be dismayed.
1. «They know all your shit,» she points out alluding to what he calls his phobia.
to allude = to refer to something indirectly, намекать
2. It’s a good-looking book, only even more exhaustive in it’s candour.
candour = speak honestly about something, откровенность
3. I fell like it’s some sort of omen for us.
omen = a sign of what will happen, предзнаменование, знак
4. The days of Page 3 are ultimately numbered.
ultimately numbered = дни сочтены
5. The participants were dismayed by the move.
to be dismayed = быть потрясенным, встревоженным
* all the examples are from «The Guardians», 2014